CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2012

We're In Business!!

So this past week I helped a friend and co-worker get her daughter's 5th birthday celebration together by doing the cake and making her tutu! I had SO much fun! Here is what it looked like:



After doing this, I posted it on my facebook wall and got two custom orders! And have decided to now take orders part time!  Here are what they look like:
 This one is for Halloween, my client is going to mix it with some fairy wings for her daughter.

This one is for my client's daughter's second birthday! She is going to look TUTU cute in this!!

And then my sister ordered this one for my niece for Halloween:




I had to make a bow for my sweet niece! How could I resist!?

So with all of this creativeness going on around in my head, I made another bow for my niece:
She's a John Deere girl!

I have had so much fun! Not only do I get to do something I love on the side, I also get to put a piece of me in other people's homes! This has been such a blessing! 

If you would like a custom made tutu and/or bow, please email me at aleciaeastridge@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to make something for any special occasion or just because that sweet girl needs to enjoy the frills of being a girl!!

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment