CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Exhausted...

This seems to be the theme of this week for me! I absolutely cannot get enough sleep, I can't seem to find my brain...or at least I can't catch up to it, my heart is heavy, and I can't seem to get my emotions in check.

 
(Can I get an amen?)

Some days, being a girl is not that glamorous. I know you have all had days like this...unless you are super woman...which if you were...you need to blog all your secrets and help the rest of us sisters out!!

Anyway...I am not good at pretending that my life is always in order. My emotions can be read all over my face...which is not always a good thing...but I am me and I am so glad that people accept me for who I am, despite all the imperfections that I possess. One of the things that I have learned is exercise is great, venting to a girlfriend, your Mom, your sister, or anyone else that will listen is awesome, AND the most life changing course of action is prayer. I seriously cannot pray enough. There is a certain peace that comes with that interaction with God...especially if you can truly give everything over to Him...which is hard to do because who doesn't want to be in control of their life? I know I do...and it takes several reminders (sometimes just in one day) to realize that if I just let go and fully rely on Him that it will work out far better than I could ever imagine. If you find yourself not so much the praying type...I just encourage you to give it a try. Be open to the prayers that are answered (no is an answer too...this one is hard to swallow sometimes..we are human...we want things to go our way!). So I sit here and say all of that to say...I am giving it up to God. Everything that is kidnapping my mind and energy I am handing over with peace that everything is going to be alright. (You started singing that song didn't you?) 

I know this is not one of my typical posts...it's not glamorous, pretty, or even fun but it's a part of life isn't it? And I know that you girls can relate to my ever so swaying emotions, sleep deprivation, and heavy heart. 

What are some of the ways you deal? Got any secrets to share?

XOXO,

2 comments:

Beth

I don't have any secrets to share unfortunately. I'm exhausted by the end of the day, too. At 10 I usually crawl in bed with a glass of wine and my heating pad. Hang in there, friend!

Alecia

What happened to the days of staying up all night on a trampoline or climbing a "ladder" on a tree to get into a tree house? To have half that energy these days would be beautiful!!

Post a Comment