CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scared Trendy...

Ok, so maybe no one can actually be scared into being trendy but seeing as Halloween is right around the corner, I couldn't resist the catchy title. 

So here is what I have had going on lately:

 This is one that I did just for fun! I thought it was pretty simple put pretty! I am all about the bling!

Onto the holiday looks:

Here is a more plain yet fun look!
 
 And of course a bit of bling to spice it up a bit!


Onto more of a Halloween look:
 Plain here.

 Bling here!


It's all about what suits your taste and what look you are going for!  I will have some more fun looks to add in a few days!

Onto other things I have been up to:

My sister sent me a picture of a girl's ghost costume and asked me to make it for my niece...well...here's the finished product:

 I can't wait to post the pic of her in it! She is going to look adorable!!

And this is just something that I pulled together...
(bad pic...sorry!)

This outfit will be matched with a bow for the dress and hair in different colors. The colors I used were (yellow with white polka dots, Crimson Red, and I am working on a Teal, but you could do whatever color suits your fancy!) I bought a 2T white shirt and made a skirt and sewed it up! (i don't have a pattern...i just kind of winged it...not ideal but it turned out cute!)

What sort of projects keep you busy? And what kind of  neat looks have you come up with?

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment