CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This and That...

Oh...the life of a full time teacher, Zumba Instructor, Arbonne Consultant, Saba Associate, Wife,  and blogger...
 
needless to say...it's been very busy!! But here are some fun things I have to share with you:
 
 
I joined the Saba movement (after being very skeptical...it's hard to make me believe things like this actually work!) this last month (because it WORKED!) I have dropped 10lbs since using the product and I LOVE it! Not to mention I have tons of new found energy!  If you are interested, please email me at aleciaeastridge@gmail.com or find your nearest Saba Associate! Your life will forever be changed!
 
And here are a few more nail looks I have worn recently:
 
 I wore this during the Christmas and New Year Holiday!
 




 Valentine's Day is coming up ladies!

 Tribal!
 
 I got this little gem for Christmas and I LOVE it!!! The Light was only $30 on Amazon and the Kit was only $15 on Amazon! This has also helped my manicure last longer!! (or at least look pretty until I am ready for a new look...which is every week! haha!)
 
I hope you have had a wonderful couple of months and have found many inspiring pins, blogs, etc to keep yourselves busy!!
 
 
 
XOXO,
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment