CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Nails, Nails, Nails!

So I have had a lot of free time lately that has allowed me to get creative! (a little too much so my husband says!) Anyway...I have posted some nails pics from previous posts which you can view here and here.

Drum roll for the new looks I tried out:

VOILA!

 I used O.P.I's Cajun Shrimp (looks red in this picture...so red would also look nice!)
and O.P.I's White Tips for the dots!

 This is probably one of my favorites thus far! I used Loreal's Club Prive (could also use Essie's Turquoise and Caicos which they were out of when I went to Walmart and Walgreens here), O.P.I's White Tips, and O.P.I's Cajun Shrimp. This one reminds me of the Beach, plus this minty color is SO in right now! It looks beautiful on any skin type!

Here I used Pro's Glamrock and Savvy's Gotcha Grape!

These were super fun to do and not that hard actually! If I can do it, you can do it!!

You may be asking...how did you get those lines, dots, and hearts? Well, head over to your local Sally's Beauty Supply and get this:
It is a Double Up Brush that allows you to stripe and dot! Click on the pictures for details! I love this little gem!

Any Questions, just ask!

Happy Painting!

XOXO,
 

1 comments:

Ola Taruta

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Barber cases for clippers and Barber clippers holder. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

Post a Comment