CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy...

There are many things that make this girl happy....BUT not a lot more than finding an awesome pair of shoes for a steal!

I got these little pretties at K MART for $10. I never go into K MART but I am so glad I did! This put me on cloud 9 all day!! I cannot wait to put them back on my feet! There is also a fun little website called ShoeDazzle that is awesome! You fill out a profile and they recommend fun shoes at great prices just for you! It's like a personal shopper on the internet! SCORE! Go Check it Out!

 I have also been inspired lately, by my niece, to make some fun things with my sewing machine! I LOVE to sew!! And this is just some of the things I have done thus far: (Don't mind the bad photos and wrinkles)





These were so much fun!! I am thinking about making an Etsy account because I enjoy making them so much! If you would be interested please email me at aleciaeastridge@gmail.com. I am just curious to see if it would be worth it! I don't just do these things either...I do bows and such too. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will make it happen!

Have a great day Ladies!

XOXO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment