CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2013

Nailing Your Valentine Look Part 3

Well, last night I created a few easy to change looks using the Cover Girl's Tickled Pink:
 I combined it with Nail Pro's Silver Slipper

 Here I combined it with Alpine Snow with ULTA's Pinata-yada-yada

Here I combined it with Loreal's Club Prive!

These are some easy changes that you could use this next week OR for spring and summer!

And now for a harder look to perfect (but it's my favorite thus far):
Here I combined Covergirl's Tickled Pink with OPI's Alpine Snow and Maybelline's Impeccable Greys.

This was a super frustrating look...I am not going to lie. It takes a long time to do. But that is mainly because I am impatient and I don't want to have to wait for the nail polish to dry to do the next step. So here is how I did it:

1. Painted my nail with the grey.
2. I waited for that to dry...and you have to wait until it dries completely!
3. I used 2 nail tip stickers cut in half to make the pattern. 
4. I painted the white over the stickers.
5. I waited for the white to dry completely (actually no, I didn't...but that is what you want to do!! I was impatient so it didn't come out as beautifully as I hoped.)
6. I finished it off (like I do all my other looks) with OPI's Start to Finish.

XOXO,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment