CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Fast and The Fierce...

Where has this month gone? I mean, it was just the middle of the month! Time flies when you are having fun I guess.

I have a couple of new looks to share with you plus a hot, new hair product to share! 

Look 1:
 Here I used Savvy's Gotcha Grape, Maybelline's Impeccable Grey's, and Essie's Set in Stone.

Look 2:
 Here I used Cover Girl's Lingering Spice and Kiss's Leopard Nail Stickers! 
(I have also done this look with Loreal's Club Prive'...the mint green color...and it looked fantastic!)
 I got several compliments on both nails over the past few weeks! Also...the Kiss Brand nail stickers are only $3.00! Who can't afford that! I have had mine on for over 2 weeks now and they are still on strong! Plus they last longer if I only use it as an accent!  You're Welcome Ladies!! 


AND I found a great new product! I ran out of my Aquage Root Uplifting Foam and I live about 45 minutes from a big city so good products are hard to come by...SO...I did what every other girl does that lives in a super small town...I headed into the matchbox sized Wal-mart. I was searching and searching and my eyes caught on to this:


 First of all it is in a super pretty, hot pink bottle...AND it has rhinestones...the girl inside of me screamed with joy! So of course I had to try it! While I do not like it as much as my Aquage, it does the job and keeps volume in my hair...so here is a new product out there for you to try! It sure doesn't hurt to explore your options ladies! 

I hope you have had a fantastic February and I hope you get lucky in March!! Talk to you soon!

XOXO,



1 comments:

Unknown

Hey Alecia! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the post here- http://keepcalmandplanaparty.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

Post a Comment