CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Melodies that Make Me Happy....

Anyone that knows me, knows that I like a variety of music. I mean...there is music that makes you want to shake your butt, relaxing music, music that makes you happy, break up music, in the car music, I could go on and on...but  there is always that one artist that you feel expresses you the best and I am telling you here and now the artist that expresses me most is:


She is awesome! (you are actually listening to her right now if you have your music turned on.) I recommend you check her out! She may not be for everyone but I just love the upbeat, romantic, slightly sillly way she expresses herself in her music.

What artist expresses you the best?

XOXO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment