CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Polished Up!

Ok Girls! I love getting my nails done...what girl doesn't? But it's way too expensive to go to a Salon right? Well, I decided that I was going to go on the hunt for some nail polish that I couldn't live without...And I found TWO!!

Number One:
Glam Rock by Ultra Pro

It. Is. Awesome. I love sparkly things so of course I fell in love with it. AND it's a great color year round. Win/Win! So all you glittery gals out there...go get it! (I found mine at Sally's Beauty Supply!)

Number 2:
 Sally Hansen Salon Effects...found nearly anywhere..but I got mine at Walgreens because it was buy one get one 1/2 off! (I am a girl who loves a deal!) You know those strips that you peel off and put on? Yep! That's what this is. It lasts for up to 2 weeks (depending how hard you are on them). This picture was a week into the manicure and I am really rough on my nails! It's SUPER SIMPLE...and there is NO DRY TIME! I am loving this simple process! You peel, press, file, and go!! Girls, I am telling you...go get this stuff!!
Happy Polishing!

XOXO,




0 comments:

Post a Comment