CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eye LOVE Make Up!!

So I LOVE make up and I will be posting quite a few things on here in the future about my favorite types...but I must start with my eyes!!!

Here is what I'm loving:

Bare Escentuals Big and Bright Eyeliner! It goes on so smoothly and has a variety of colors! Perfect for any occasion!

And what is an eye without the perfect eyeshadow? BORING!
Bare Minerals Eye Club in Date Night! Perfect colors for year round wear! Soft and subtle yet makes your eyes pop, whatever color eyes you have! I am lovin this!!

I complete my eye look with:
Arbonne Triple Action Mascara! It brings volume to these thin, short eyelashes as well as definition and length! This is a must have in my make up bag! 


What are your Eye Favorites?

XOXO,
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment