CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Run Down...

So, this week has been stressful and full of stomach aches, head aches, and other kinds of aches that I didn't know were possible...but the good news is...

I. AM. BACK! And feeling better than ever! 

I, before anyone, hate not feeling well...it's just an inconvenience really...but what's a girl to do? I cannot force my body into feeling better...so...I make the most of it! Here are some recommendations for the down and out:

1. Watch a good movie! (Breakfast at Tiffany's was a must for me!)
2. Take time to read a book! (Sophie Kinsella and Jennifer Weiner are my favs!) Especially this book:

Read it!

3. Plenty of Fluids! But I also need energy so this is what I have been drinking:

(Click on the picture to order yours!)

My favorite is the pomegranate but the citrus is also nice!

4. A good, warm meal!

(Click on the picture for a coupon!)

Last but certainly not least, gotta help out your immune system!! I love this:
(click on picture to get yours!)

And it tastes great!!

Hope everyone is feeling better than ever...but for those days that you are not...what are your remedies?

XOXO,



0 comments:

Post a Comment