CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prime Time!

So I recently got a promotion at my job and am now working 45+ hours a week, which for some of you might not sound like much but to me sounds like a LIFETIME! 

With that being said, I work long days which means that my make up doesn't stay on all day like I wish it would. So, what's a girl to do? 

Are you ready for the best product out there? I mean, seriously, this product not only keeps my make up on all day, but it hides fine lines and my pores! WOOHOO!!!!



Read Reviews Here!

Some people have commented on the price. It is 34.00 plus tax and shipping and handling. BUT...and there is a BUT...it lasts six months. It only takes one pump for your entire face. A little goes a long way. Plus you get what you pay for.  Arbonne is big on being known for natural products (gluten free, vegan, botanically based). Email me at aleciaeastridge@gmail.com for more information (email me your address and I will send you a free sample!) Or click on the picture to get yours! 
You will LOVE it!

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment