CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweetness to My Ears...

It's true...life has been busy....far more than I expected which is why I have been absent from the blogging world these past 2 weeks...but the good part is... I am back. With a great recommendation that I think you will like 
LOVE!

So one day my friend, DeAnne, says to me, "Look up the song 'stereohearts" by Gym Class Heroes. So I look it up and find this cover by a guy named Collin McLoughlin. I seriously cannot get enough of this guy! He has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. So of course I had to share!! (You can thank me later!)

(If you are not in mobile view...Look to the right...press the pause button so the music will stop so you can hear his awesome voice!)

 

Well?? What did I tell you? He is nothing short of amazing! Sure wish I could see him live! 

He has a few hits on itunes. His cover for Titanium and Video Games is currently on my ipod! Love Love Love him!

Heard any new artists lately? 

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment