CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Are you GEL'n?

Attention all my curly girls!!

I have a new product that I HAD to share with you!! I found this product at Walmart:



It's TIGI Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier.

This product does not leave your hair crunchy at all!  It lasts forever because it does not take much! Out of all the products I have used...trust me...it's been a LOT...this is THE ONE!

Here's the deal though....I do not just put gel in my hair and let it go. My hair is fine and thin so I look like a wet noodle when I just let it go. Oh, to have that thick beautiful hair! I digress...moving along...This is my process:

1. Wash hair : Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Brush out hair and scrunch with a towel.
3. Put small amount of amplifier in my hand
(my hair is just past my shoulders and I used half a pump...the size of a pencil eraser)
4. Turn head upside down and scrunch amplifier all throughout my hair.
5. Wash hands...it does get pretty sticky.
6. I use my CHI hair dryer:

This was quite an expensive investment...but I bought mine 3 years ago and it still works wonderfully!! The diffuser is THE best!! I get great curls and save my arms the hassle of scrunching!
But any dryer with a diffuser will work! The diffuser is the key to softer curls!

7. Spray down my fly aways and rock the curls!

It seems like a lot of steps...but it takes me no time at all!

What curling tips do you have?

XOXO,













































0 comments:

Post a Comment