CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Catch up time....

I haven't posted anything new in a while...so I'm here to play catch up...here are a few more nail pics:
 

Loreal's Impeccable Greys, ULTA's Mint Condition,  ULTA's Pinata-yada-yada
 
 
Finger Paints Black Expressionism, ULTA's Pinata-yada-yada
 

ULTA's Limelight, Milani's Red
 
This past december I also got:
 
My Zumba Certification!! More posts to come about this new journey!!
 
I also got creative with some toddler pants:
 
 These were NOT easy! I went to Hobby Lobby after making these and got a Simplicity Pattern for .99. I love that store! Plus, what an awesome deal on the pattern?! So I will eventually use the pattern to make some more...but for now...I have enough on my plate!!
 
I have always liked hats...more baseball caps than anything..but I have always seen these hats in the store and wondered if I could pull them off. Well...my friend Marley surprised me with this scarf and hat and I had to try it:
 Not too bad! This just goes to show you that sometimes you should just go for it if you think you might like it!! Thank you, Marley for such cute new accessories!
 
Oh! And my newest piece of jewelry:
This is not a great pic but I love this necklace. It's a bubbles necklace from a cute little boutique in town. It was the perfect touch to my Christmas dress! I also have this one:

 
I have worn this one several times and ALWAYS get compliments on it! I love this color! I wish I had a picture with it on...but I have yet to get one...maybe that will be on the to do list so you can see it worn with several different outfits! This is a statement for sure! 
 
What are some of the pretty things that you love?
 
XOXO,

 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment