CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013...

Happy New Year everybody! With every new year comes resolutions. Why is it that we wait to make these resolutions? Why do we not acknowledge the change we need to make and make it right then? Is it because we are lazy? Is it because it's hard to change? Is it because we need an excuse because deep down we have no idea where to even begin so not thinking about it is easier? I think if we searched deep within ourselves we would know the answer to that. I am making this new year about immediate change. I don't want to wait to make changes that need to be made. I want to wake up everyday and know that I have done everything I can to be the best version of myself. Everyday is a new day. If I have a bad day, so what? Those will come and they will go...because everyday is a new day. We choose the day we are going to have. It's time to start letting go of the bad and focusing on the good. It's a positive year for me folks! Is it going to be easy? Probably not...like I said...change is not easy...but with the right people in your life, and the right determination I can do anything! Who's with me?
 
XOXO,
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment